Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please discontinue your use of our services or products.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using our services or products, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions, as well as any related documents. You acknowledge that you have read and understood them, and you consent to be bound by their provisions.
2. AGE REQUIREMENT
Any person utilizing the services or products of Local for You must be at least 18 years of age.
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions periodically, with the new provisions taking effect from the date of their update.
4. DISCLAIMER (GENERAL)
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in our services or products, Local for You does not guarantee its completeness or reliability.
5. The information available through our services or products is intended for informational purposes only.
6. You acknowledge and accept full responsibility for any results obtained from the use of the information provided in our services or products.
7. You agree that any information or advice provided by Local for You, whether in the form of articles, podcasts, service descriptions, or any other format, does not constitute health, medical, psychological, formal counseling, financial advice, or advice from any other regulated industry. No warranty is provided with respect to the accuracy or applicability of such information or advice.
8. This disclaimer is applicable to the maximum extent permitted by law and will continue to apply even after the termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of our services or products.
Testimonials, endorsements, or opinions expressed by our clients, customers, course participants, or audience, whether on our website, through our services, or in any other format, are solely the opinions of individuals and have not been factually or scientifically evaluated or proven by us or others.
10. Testimonials presented may be received via email, audio, or video submission.
11. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences of individuals who have used our services or products and do not claim to represent typical results.
12. Local for You assumes no responsibility for the opinions or comments posted on our website or any other platform.
13. CANCELLATION POLICY
If you wish to cancel a purchase or service, you must notify Local for You with a minimum of 3 business days’ notice before the subscription renewal date. Cancellations within the 3-day window will be subject to the discretion of management.
Please note that unless you are on a contracted term of service, in which case the cancellation policy within that agreement will apply and be considered a separate agreement term, the 3-day notice period mentioned above will be applicable.
Please be aware that contracted terms of service may have different cancellation provisions, which will supersede the general cancellation policy stated here.
Please also note that upon cancellation, you remain responsible for managing your domain name, and we cannot cancel it on your behalf. Additionally, auto renews are non-refundable.
Payments for services or products must be made by the agreed-upon due date, which is typically the 10th or 25th of each month. In the event of non-payment, Local for You reserves the right to suspend or cancel the relevant service or product. Please note that in the event of suspension or cancellation of services due to non-payment or any other reason, Local for You shall not be liable for any lost business or revenue